Uganda girl poisoned at wedding

A young girl is dead and another 70 people were hospitalized in a case of bad food poisoning in Uganda on  Tuesday. The people were guests at a wedding in the village of Buzaniro where they were served porridge. Apparently everyone at the party who tried the dish complained of a stomachache, and examiners are exhuming the body of the girl to decide if poison was the official cause of death. Officials are unsure whether it was a case of malicious poisoning or accidental under-cooked food.

If that doesn’t make you question your cooking skills I don’t know what will. Just another reason it’s a good idea to have your party catered, even if it’s a small intimate wedding at home.

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s