How EMG rolls
At EMG we strive to make the creative process simple and easy for our clients. By letting the client maintain control over the finished product, this allows our design and support teams to produce custom brochures and marketing pieces that will maintain the continuity of the venues branding strategy. We are confident that our organization can deliver the highest quality custom marketing materials that you will be proud to present to your prospective clients and vendors.
- The advertisements from the venues preferred vendor list are integrated into the back section of the brochure off-setting all production and design costs to the venue.
- Event Marketing Group handles all of the steps in the design and production process which includes initial contact with the vendors, brochure design, advertising sales, and printing.
- Communication between EMG and the client is essential in how we execute and deliver our product. Our sales and support teams will ALWAYS be available to speak with you at any point during the creative and production process to answer any questions or concerns that may arise.
- The proofing process is a 3 step process including 3 sketches, 1 development round, and 1 round of revisions. Included are PDf’s for proofreading.
- Printing quantities range from 1,000-5,000 depending on the needs of the venue.